Wherever you’re going, whatever protection you need, Jungle Formula has the right products for you.
And to help make choosing from our range even easier, we’ve introduced the Insect Repellent Factor system.
Jungle Formula is the only brand of insect repellent with specific formulations for different needs and destinations. Just look out for the new labelling and numbering system.
Insect Repellent Factors available:
- IRF 2 – Sensitive Skin – great for sensitive skin or for young children, this range gives you great protection without irritation
- IRF 3 – Natural - made with 40% oil of lemon eucalyptus for a more natural protection against biting insects
-IRF 3 – Outdoor & Camping – Contains IR3535, alcohol free with aloe vera – particularly suitable for outdoor use and camping activities
- IRF 3 – Medium – ideal for use by adults and children over 3, at home or on short-haul holidays?
- IRF 4 – Maximum – for use when visiting long haul and high disease-risk destinations or if you’re prone to bites, Maximum provides up to 10 hours defence
- IRF 4 – Maximum Plus - Endorsed by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases. 50% Deet & plant extracts – Particularly suitable for long haul travellers and malaria risk areas and for those wanting that extra protection
With Jungle Formula you know that whatever you choose, it’ll be effective. That’s why it’s the UK’s favourite insect repellent.*
* Source: IRI 52 w/e Sept 2010