Ingredients typically per vegetable capsule
AquaCell Olive Oil 600mg
(providing 200mg olive oil with modified tapioca starch,
potato maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate,
natural mixed tocopherols & sunflower oil)
Co Enzyme Q10 100mg
AquaCell Vitamin E 15i.u. 30mg
(providing 15iu or 10mg vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol
acetate with modified tapioca starch & sunflower oil)
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Cellulose*, Water, Red Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide
*Cellulose - HPMC Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
CoQ10 is an essential biochemical agent which plays an integral role in the production of ATP, the energy source for all body processes. CoQ10 is more efficiently absorbed when emulsified in an oil base. PharmaGuard AquaCell® CoQ10 utilises new technology whereby the CoQ10 is first emulsified in olive oil and then micellised into small droplets called aquacells that disperse into water. This helps enhance absorption and bioavailability.
Each AquaCell® CoQ10 100 vegetable capsule provides 100mg of CoQ10.
· CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at cellular level and helps maintain the integrity of the lipid membranes of the cell
· CoQ10 helps with the release of energy from food
· Provides a bioavailable high potency source of water-soluble CoQ10
· Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals
· Provided in a naturally coloured vegetable capsule
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
One capsule taken daily with food. Professional discretion and clinical assessment may indicate different daily requirements.
Not suitable for individuals taking anti-blood clotting drugs such as Warfarin, Coumarin and Heparin.
Bio-Acidophilus Forte, PharmaGuard Oligoflavan® & Vitamin C