(130mg elemental calcium)
Ingredients typically per vegetable capsule
Calcium Carbonate 300mg
(providing 118mg elemental calcium)
Calcium Ascorbate 120mg
(providing 96mg vitamin C)
(providing 12mg elemental calcium)
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.7mg
(providing approx 210 million cells)
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Cellulose* & Water
*Cellulose - HPMC Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Calcidophilus provides a source of bio-available, milk-free calcium. During the growing process of the Lactobacillus acidophilus, calcium carbonate is fed to the friendly bacteria which incorporates the calcium into its own structure. When the L. acidophilus has digested sufficient calcium it is freeze-dried and encapsulated, then vacuum packed into glass bottles. Generally, ordinary calcium carbonate is poorly absorbed. When ingested the calcium-rich L. acidophilus attach to the intestinal wall and release calcium.
· Calcidophilus is a 'food-form' source of calcium
· Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
· Calcium is necessary for the proper function of nerves and muscles
· Calcium is involved in the proper function of heart muscle
· A dairy free calcium supplement with acid stable L. acidophilus
· Vacuum packed to protect the viability of the L. acidophilus during storage
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Individuals with a history of kidney stones should consult their GP before taking this product.
Bio-Magnesium, Mega GLA Complex or Mega EPA 1000 & Femforte® I or Femforte® II