Ingredients typically per vegetable capsule
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) 150mg
Vitamin E 22i.u. (d-alpha tocopherol) 44mg
(providing 14.7mg or 22iu vitamin E as d-alpha
tocopherol acetate with modified tapioca starch &
Gamma Oryzanol 40mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 5mg
(providing approx 350 million cells)
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Cellulose* & Water
*Cellulose - HPMC - Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
The health and integrity of the intestinal membranes are dependent upon good nutrition. A healthy intestinal tract acts as a natural barrier which prevents large molecules and undigested proteins from entering the circulation.
N.A.G. (N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine) is an amino sugar that occurs naturally in the human body. Gamma Oryzanol, a naturally occurring component of rice bran oil, has proved useful in a wide range of dietary applications, while Lactobacillus acidophilus helps to repopulate the gastrointestinal tract with friendly bacteria.
· Permatrol provides nutrients to help the maintenance of the intestinal mucus membranes
· L-Glutamine is required for intestinal cellular growth and normal intestinal function
· N.A.G. is an active growth promoter of Bifidobacteria
· N.A.G aids the formation of connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and aids synthesis of the viscous top layer of the gut mucosa, which protects the underlying tissues from acid, enzymes and pathogenic organisms
· Gamma Oryzanol may help maintain gastrin secretion
· Gamma Oryzanol has potent antioxidant activity
· L. acidophiluscan help maintain the correct balance between friendly and unfriendly bacteria in the intestinal tract
Three capsules taken daily before food or as professionally directed.
Contains soya and crustaceans
None known if recommended intake is followed.
Bio-Acidophilus, Mega GLA Complex, Vitamin C & Butyric Acid Complex.