(Dairy Digesting Enzyme Complex)
Ingredients typically per vegetable capsule
Vegetable Rennin 60mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 3mg
Lactobacillus bulgaricus 3mg
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Cellulose & Water
One in ten white Eurpeans and 80% of non white races suffer from milk intolerance, the latter group of individuals due to a genetic lack of the correct enzyme secretion. Milk intolerance usually relates to an inability to digest lactose (milk sugar). However, there may sometimes be an intolerance to the protein in milk as well as malabsorption of milk fats. Prolactazyme Forte® is the most potent enzyme complex available in the U.K. which has been designed specifically to assist with the complete digestion of milk and milk products.
· Prolactazyme Forte® provides vegetable enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
· Contains high strength, biologically active lactase to digest milk sugar (lactose) into the simple sugars glucose and galactose
· Vegetable rennin converts milk protein to casein allowing exposure to the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain
· Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of milk and dairy fats
· Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
· L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricushelp with milk digestion by liberating 'on-site' enzymes in the gut and help maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
· Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes
· Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
One capsule taken with milk or dairy products or as professionally directed.
Contains soya and cereals containing gluten
Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis, gastritis due to pregnancy or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
Bio-Acidophilus or Bio-Acidophilus Forte or Bifidobacterium Infantis & Lactase Enzyme.