(quercetin, nettle & bromelain)
Ingredients typically per vegetable capsule
(providing 180 GDU’s activity with potato
Nettle 4:1 Extract (Urtica dioica) 50mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30mg
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Cellulose* & Water
*Cellulose - HPMC Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
The bioflavonoid quercetin is involved in the body's synthesis and release of leukotrienes.
Bromelain, the protein-digesting enzyme found in pineapple is believed to enhance the absorption of quercetin. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant.
· A high potency combination of quercetin and bromelain
· Quercetin helps support the body's ability to quench free radicals
· Quercetin is a natural mast cell regulator
· Nettle provides a natural source of calcium
· Bromelain helps breakdown protein
· Vitamin C is an essential dietary antioxidant nutrient
· Vitamin C increases the body's natural resistance
· Vitamin C is required for a healthy functioning immune system
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed.
Linseed Oil 1000 or Mega EPA 1000 & MicroCell® BetaCare