PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A NEW FORMULATION. THIS IS NOT EXACLTY THE SAME AS THE OLD PRODERM/BERGADERM PRODUCT. THE COMPANY HAVE REMOVED TWO OF THE CHEMICALS OXYBENZONE AND
SOME CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING THE PRODUCT DISOLVES MUCH QUICKER THAN IT USED TO, BUT THE MANUFACTURERS ASSURE ME THAT THE SUN FILTERS ARE EU COMPLIANT AND THE PRODUCT IS IMPROVED BECAUSE OF THE REMOVAL OF THE CHEMICALS. IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. PLEASE BEAR THE ABOVE IN MIND WHEN ORDERING.
the sun mousse™ goes beyond the standard surface protection offered by conventional sunscreens, to protect the sensitive layers of your skin from within.
the sun mousse™ is gentle enough for the whole family. So you can enjoy being outside, without having to worry about the sun.
The Sun Mousse
Formerly known as Proderm, then Bergaderm, now known as The Sun Mousse offers the following benefits –
· Penetrates the skin more than any other product on the market
· And incredibly light texture which is absorbed almost instantly into the epidermis of the skin
· Leaves no sticky greasy residue unlike most other sun protection lotions
· So easy to apply and rapidly absorbed leaving you instantly protected against UVA/UVB rays
· Particularly beneficial to people with skin complaints such as eczema, prickly heat
· Water and towel resistant
· It is just like mousse you put in your hair so fun and easy to apply to children
· Fragrance free and probably the most suitable product available for people who have sensitive skin
The Sun Mousse is a non sticky, non greasy mousse which is absorbed into the skin pretty much instantly. Because of this it cannot be washed or rubbed off, which is ideal for active children and adults too.
The Sun Mousse was actually developed from a cream to alleviate conditions like eczema, but is suitable for any type of skin. I use it myself and have done for the last 8 years since we started stocking it. We are now the UK’s number one seller of The Sun Mousse, and you wouldn’t believe how many people rely on The Sun Mousse. In the height of Summer I get phone calls every day from people who rave about The Sun Mousse saying it is the only Sun protection cream they can use, as all the other products they have tried in the past bring them out in a rash. (testimonials below). The Sun Mousse is also recommended by the eczema society.
Because it is so light and non greasy it is much easier to apply than most products and it is rapidly absorbed into the epidermis of the skin, it locks in your skins natural moisture levels whilst preventing the skin being irritated by salt, chlorine, sand and wind burn.
The Sun Mousse is suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Having relied on The Sun Mousse for so many years and being the UK’s No. 1 seller, I do feel able to say that it does allow you to get a really natural healthy looking tan, and because of the superior absorption it has never been patchy at all. Just really nice.
Also, I can vouch for the fact that once applied, all it takes is a few rubs together of the hands and it disappears! Maybe just a wipe with a towel.
I really hate using other products as I find nothing more annoying than having greasy, sticky hands all day, its horrible!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
· Suitable for people over the age of three years old
· Apply before exposure to the sun
· Shake the can well
· Remove the cap and turn the bottle upside down
· Apply generously and evenly
· Press the nozzle to dispense the mousse into your hand
· Rub in generously and evenly to all parts of the body which will be exposed to the sun
· Replace cap after use
One thing I should mention is that it now say’s in the directions that you should reapply frequently. I’m sure the manufacturers have added this for their own protection.
Now just a few words about staying protected from the Sun. It really can damage you so be careful.
· Try to stay out of the Sun when it is at its hottest (normally midday) for a couple of hours
· Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight, and I would recommend putting a hat on them
· Use a high factor sun protection product (SPF15 or above) and make sure it protects against both UVA and UVB. This is one of the reasons that SPF12 is no longer available. The Sun Mousse is only available in SPF 20 or SPF 30. And yes, it does protect against UVA and UVB.
WHY BUY FROM US?
· Sunshine Health Shop has been trading here in Stroud since 1927. If that doesn’t say something I don’t know what will! Find another independently family owned business that has been around longer than that!
· We have consistently sold The Sun Mousse at the lowest price in the UK for the last 8 years, making us the UK’s No. 1 supplier of this product (I want to stay the UK’s No. 1 supplier, it helps me sleep at night!)
· We provide a very quick service using either Royal Mail 1st Class or a next day courier, depending on the weight of the parcel (ring us for prices if you need it next day)
· We have a secure website, and use PayPal as our payment processor as they are the safest in the business. You can pay using credit/debit card or use your PayPal account.
· It will make me happy. Thank you.