Ingredients typically per 1 gram scoop
Magnesium Ascorbate 1000mg
(providing 60mg elemental magnesium)
(providing 803mg vitamin C)
Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle on the stomach compared to the acidic form of ascorbic acid. Magnesium ascorbate provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium. Both vitamin C and magnesium are useful to help with the extra pressures of every day life. Vitamin C and magnesium are also required for healthy immune function. Magnesium ascorbate is a convenient way of obtaining both these vital nutrients.
· Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
· Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
· Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
· Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
· Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
· Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
· Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Two scoops daily with food or as professionally directed. Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
2g of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. May be contraindicated with Aspirin. Do not exceed 1 gram daily if taking the contraceptive pill unless professionally directed.
MicroCell® Vitamin E, BetaCare® & Vitaflavan® Plus.