Ingredients typically per 15 drops
Vitamin E 75i.u. (d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 50mg
(providing 75i.u. or 50mg natural source vitamin E with
modified tapioca starch & sunflower oil
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 15mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 9mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 6.5mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1.8mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 800µg
Folic Acid 400µg
Vitamin A 1250i.u. (retinol palmitate) 375µg
(providing 1250iu or 375µg vitamin A with
modified tapioca starch, natural mixed tocopherols &
Vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamine) 5µg
Vitamin D2 12.5i.u. (ergocalciferol) 0.31µg
(providing 12.5i.u. or 0.31µg vitamin D2 with cellulose,
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & d-alpha tocopherol)
Vitasorb® Multivitamins is a liquid multivitamin preparation incorporating BioCare’s Vitasorb® process for maximising absorption efficiency. Vitasorb® multivitamins are absorbed efficiently and can be taken in much lower doses. Vitasorb® vitamins can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb® range is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
· Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
· Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
· Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
· Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
· Detergent and surfactant free
· Suitable for children and the elderly
· Suitable for vegetarians
· Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
Thirty drops (fifteen drops twice a day) in water, juice or milk taken daily with food or taken directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed.
Nutrisorb® Selenium &Vitasorb® C & A.